Monday, May 30, 2011

5-30-2011

YO Fam

well I got a new companion and calling it turns out that president has been sending me the troubled elders as of late and for this transfer he took on aother one. this guy has been out for a little over 6 months his name is Elder Hokenson. I am feeling tired. my skin is starting to resemble chewed leather.I am also district leader of the canyon country district. Kinda crazy huh. well I hope i make it through this transfer alive.

so im glad to hear that you got to go see corynn go through the temple thats so awesome. did you guys tak her on a hike club hike. are you guys still even doing that?

as soon as i get dads letter i will send my current picture card.

Im working hard and seeing blessings we just got a couple new investigators and this past sunday every one of the people we have been teaching showed up to church. my heart was swolen with graditude. it was also great sacrament meting we had a bishop switch so we got to here the testimonies of the old and new bishopric it was great and really cool for the people that we had there to see. Elder cottle and i also had the opportunity to teach the second hour gospel essentials class i showed the movie "only a stone cutter" and we talked about how faith is a principle of ACTION and POWER. I love that statement and there are so many good examples of people who take the action and build their faith. its cool because those sorts of people always have a profound impact on me thus building my faith. You and Dad are two such examples thank you.

well not to much else to report its transfer P-day so we are kinda busy figureing out how we are going to swithch companions and not leave anybody alone but it will all work out.

well life is tough and good I love you guys
love you son Elder J. Wayne Burbidge

No comments:

Post a Comment