Monday, July 18, 2011

7-18-2011

well family here comes an early email i hope it finds you well. I miss you.

This week has been number one... we just had a baptism and a marriage it was so cool the marriage actually came before the baptism. these next two weekends we have baptisms the work is just on fire here im loving it. two of the baptisms and the marriage are completing a broken family it feels good to be able to serve these people... its so cool they are already setting the goal for the temple...

Friday we had district meeting. we set some noble district goals. we are really focusing in the misssion on becomeing better missionaries that go and do. its been fun to aid in the raly of the troops. i shared some of my favorite qoutes from apostles through out the years and i shared Alme 36 22-26. I love thos chapters where alma is giving his sons council. the verses i shared i felt were a noble testimony from a returned missionary to his son. I then told them that we are on missions to aid in the work of the lord witch is to bring to pass the immotatlity and eternal life of man. I promised them if the would give their lives to christ that they would find them just as jesus himself promised. I felt the spirit and im sure that those present did as well.

man the otherday we were biking up shangri la a notoriously steep long hill in our area and as my legs of thunder were pumping up this hill much like the pistons on a ferrari my chain snaped in half. just blew up. i was sad especially because of the age of said chain it shouldnt be breaking not with the miticulous mantinece performed on it so i took it to the bike shop and the guy is so nice this makes the 5th time i have brought my bike into him with questions and free of charge he just ups and fixes it and showes me what to do as well. gotta love it.

well today this email is early because the family carson is coming from the valley/noorth hollywood to treat me and my companion to a wonderfly fun filled day. I hope all is well for you i just got an email from tone it was good to hear from him. well if you get the chance takes some wilderness pics for me so i can see the good ol washington landscape... and home and the dog and you guys..

welll i must be off but I love you guys and miss you much.

HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment