Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9-22-2010

Well guess who went senior companion this transfer. yep yours truly. wow i cant barely handle it but it will be fun my companions name is elder wood andhe seems pretty cool. so this morning I had a pretty cool experience a real miracle. I got a phone call from a less active member and he was pretty angery at me/us mostly me since im the guy who has been here longer. I guess he called yesterday and left a message I never saw it or knew that it happened but he was pretty upset that we were "ignoring him" and he was saying stuff like "if you see me on sunday you better walk the other way". anyways i just sat there and took it and was just thinking man if i say anything he is gonna freak out anyways we ended up resoving the bad feelings with apologese and explanations. but after the phone call i was just like flip im incharge this transfer i dont think i can handle this so i was particularly ditraught at this point so i went into the bathroom with my scriptures and really wanted to feel the love. ifelt pretty alone and real nervous about this transfer so i just opened the scriptures hopeing and praying to find the lords lof for me. so BAM!!! open up to D/C section 7 where the lord is talking to oliver cowdrey and helping him pick himself up and see what he was ordaind unto. anyways i knew the lord was talking to me. "Fear not little flock"

well im hopin that i will live this transfer and that i will be a good senior comp. im glad to hear that cati enjoyed her bath and that tell her i miss her alot i wish she was here with me to be my seeing eye dog. but i know she will wait.

my address is the same good old victory Blvd

well thanks for the prayers i know that you are sending i feel them everyday.

we are getting close to another baptismal date so things are going good in the area still.

oh another really cool experience. last saterday we got to baptize an ex communicated member we had been working with her for a little while. she is at the hospital and is diagnesed with termanal lung cancer with only a littl time left here on earth. anyways she got moved to the hospital here in california and and called to have missionary visits and what not so we were working with her for a while and the the bishop ask the bretheren if she could be baptised and the permission came the only problem was that she had a trach or hole in her throught and the docter said that if she got any water in her longs that that would be it so sho put her faith in the lord and her life in the hands of two missionaries i performed the ordinace and was very nervous bet she was baptised without a sigal problem another miricale well i really have to go my times up but i love and miss you guys and give cati a kiss for me also sorry i didnt send you any thing for your birthday Mom i promise i was thinking of you and i love you

Elder
Jesse Wayne
v

No comments:

Post a Comment