Thursday, January 27, 2011

hey sorry about the no emailing but here in canyon country first ward the elders email on the right day so i didnt get to email so im here at the family history center with the zone leaders emailing you guys. well im on bike finally but i have been having some slight problems, the bike has some hard times I really need to take to the shop and get a tune up. but that brings me to my other problem im out of doe so i was thinking of maybe an early birthday to the elder burbidge birthday fund so i can take care of my bike and stuff. another problem is my white shirt situation is in the lacking. I need some new ones pretty bad and i was wondering if you could send some this way. this biking stuff is a lot harder on the equiptment. 27077 hidaway ave # 58 canyon country, Ca 91351 is the new address.

well canyon country is treating me pretty sweet the biking is nutz its only hill either straight up or straight down. it gets pretty hard core. well we are about to have district meeting and do our stuff but i will now email you on mondays. man i do miss north holly wood alittle bit but the change is cool. well im just gettin in the hang of the new landscape.
well i love you guys and if you could send some help funds i could use them the bike is taking it hard.

love Elder Burbidge

No comments:

Post a Comment