Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4-4-2011

Flip

conf was so awesome i loved jeffery r hollands talk. we have a prophet who comunicates with god daily. the keys have been restored. it was awesome.

Im glad you started hiking again i wish i could go hiking in the great northwest.

today for Pday we are going mountain biking i dont even know if my old junker will hold up but this will be the test if it comes back in one piece im just gonna put the money in to fix it. if its cheaper to buy a new one though i will.

well Im loving life im putting a hand written letter in the mail box today with a picture card.

i sure love you guys. you are and always have been my best friends thank you for being there for me.

hope life on the home front is going well.

P.S. i have been eating well and with all this bikeing im shedding the weight i put on while in a car area im curently 205 lbs i was up to 225 lbs dang what a fatty.

well i will talk to you guys later love your son.
Elder Burbidge



On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 7:20 AM, Burbidge family wrote:

Hi Jess,
Did you get to see all of Conf.? What was your favorite talk. I heard stories from dad and Anthon about a talk in Priesthood where the family was raising bunnies.......
My favorite was Richard G. Scott talking about his wife Janeen.
Of course it was all wonderful and there were some especially great ones I can't wait to get and study.
Saturday dad and I & Cati went on our first hike for the year. We hiked down past the beaver pond to the place where the creek runs by... where Cati has that little diving off place. It poured rain the whole time, but it was good. It felt good to get back out there and we are determined to get in GOOD shape.
I have been working full time for the last month, Tammy has found a different job and has left me with no one to take her place, I kinda thought about it but do not want to be that tied up!! I think the Judge has found someone to start this Tues. HOPe HoPe!!
I'm working on helping get a YSA program going here. We need something for the kids your age. Especially now that they will be coming home from College and missions soon. Any good ideas?
I hope all is well with you
I'm still anxiously waiting for the picture card!! I can't wait to see some pictures.
I love you tons and pray for you always!!!
Love Eternally,
~Mom~

No comments:

Post a Comment