Monday, August 22, 2011

Jesse Got Transferred!!! 8-22-2011

Alright family its transfer p-day and its time to go. Ive spent close to 8 months in this blessed area and now I'm headed back to the valley. It turns out that ill be going back to the zone i left although it will be a new area the Burbank 3 ward.I will also have a new assignment. President called on Friday and asked if id be a zone leader In the good ole East Valley zone. wow I'm nervous but confident that the lord called me so gotta do what you gotta do.It will be exciting mostly to have a companion that wants to help. I don't want to complain but there have been a string of companions that lets just say that i learned alot from. I feel that i did all i could to help them though. It will just be fun to have someone who wants to share the load.

Back to the city then back to the crazies. Ive enjoyed the laid back atmosphere here especially on p-day when we do our shopping. when your in the valley it always feels like your trying to get on the last helicopter out of vietnam. but it will be a good adventure.

the carsons will be close so that will be fun to see them every once in a while. this may be my last area thats crazy.

Im sorry i emailed so early but ive gotta finish up packing and getting ready and then a member is gonna pick me up and take me down.

we had another baptism this weekend it was awesome. The Stevens family has been completed now its off to the temple in a year. i told them id do everything i could to be there wouldnt that be cool. Its been a super good transfer for harvesting and its great because of the hard work that goes into just having someone to teach around here.

so are nicole and family there yet? dont forget to tell me where neal is living.

how is the precious pooch?

I got an email from president larson last week.all of my suit pants got repaired although on my black suit the repair didnt hold so im gonna have to get another repair. luckily i know the lady for the job down in north hollywood.

well will be off now i miss and love you guys and hope all is well.

have a good week and stuff.

HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!

love Elder J. Wayne Burbidge

No comments:

Post a Comment