Sunday, November 20, 2011

11-14-2011

Well Im thankful for just about everything. Im thankful for a chance of a life time to follow in the saviors footsteps and be a missionary. Im thankful for a family at home who loves and supports me no matter what I do, a dog you loves me unconditional as well, im greatful for my senses and t6he ability i have to take in all the beauty around me. im thankful for a supportive home ward and a supportive ward out here im greatful for all of the trials ive had to get me where i am now and the lesssons Ive learned duing them Im great ful for the proccess of being tried and tested because it always leads me to the savior Im geartful for a savior and that i can always trust him even when i cant trust anyone else or others loose trust in me I know that the savior will always stand by me and shore me up. \

well i just got an email from Elder Payton Newell and he is training how awesome is that. i just got a new companion and Im still in the same ward im pretty sure Ill be here till i go home I love it here this transfer is the christmas transfer Im excited. For thanksgiving we are going to multiple houses I beleive adn at one im even making pie crust i think I need to practice mom will you send me the recipe??

im really putting all my effort to raising the productivity in this zone we have some good greenie fire this transfer and im expecting big things I can feel it. My new companion already sounds and seems like my new best friend I think we are going to have alot of successes these last two transfers.

I talked to two of our investigators who are awaiting there bar exam results this week about what you said about becoming a lawer and they said that they enjoyed law school because they got a bachalors degree in what they would enjoy and then took a 2 year break from school and the end of which they were ready to go back to school so maybe lawering is still in the cards but Im liking the forestry Idea.

well Ive had my first taste of eggnog for the season and that pretty much means bufford is moving back in for the holidays Im gonna let him stay probably.

well i love you guys and hope all is well. Im working just as hard and as smart as I can i love your prayers.

love Elder J Wayne Burbidge

No comments:

Post a Comment