Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/7/2011


With the Stevens family

Hello family..
Man things are going insane Im trying to keep up with all of everything but it just feels like it keeps going faster and faster.
things are good. After a particularly irratating Elder moment after we wre in the car I just laid it out I told him what was wrong how we could fix it what i was willing to do and it all came down to me saying Elder I can be your companion or i can be your secretary what do you want i can't do both. I could tell he wanted to challenge me but after a little silence he said your companion and All I said was lets go. and off we went we have taught 11 member present lessons which is a big deal and 13 other lessons which is a total of 24 lessons and for this mission that is a pretty big deal i really think we found our stride and Im glad. Its a little late but Im ok with that. I talked with preseident about our zone and he told me to pick a dream team so i suggested alot of green fire I want to leave this zone on fire I also picked a companion Elder Rickers who was in my district in canyon country he is a hard worker so I hope thats what happends president just told me to throw out a name and that was the first that cme to mind so we will see.

Im so excited to have a niece named stella just like the nutty professor.

i know that those are your dream jobs for me.. Id like to do it its just out there we will have to see i really like the take care of you and the home stead idea. with neals extra three acres we could have a phrisbee golf course and charge peopel 2$ to come and play that would be cool and we would get support from the PDGA and stuff we will have to look into it.

well favorite memory with nail. would have to be when I saved his life at the lake or the time right before i left when we cooked marshmellows on the pitch fork.

man I love you guys Im working hard so i can come home and live the life with you thank you for always standing by me and supporting me. I know i would never be ablet to face the giants i have without you as my steadfast parents.

man o man

so you my take another look at the picture from the stevens and look at brother stevens then go ahead and pop in the church classic DvD our heavenly fathers plan and if you are adding 2 and 2 you will notice that the guy in our heavenly athers plan is Brother stevens crazy huh.

I love this ward they are exciting and stuff.

I miss you guys tons and cati she better not be getting lazy. Ive gotta have an adventure companion.

welll you guys put a hold on getting old. you two are my bestest friends dont get crazy on me.

well I best be off i love you tons and am loving every second out here ill work till i drop no worries there.

love your son Elder Burbidge

HURRAH FOR ISRAEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment