Tuesday, September 20, 2011

9-19-2011

How did you feel about that cinnamon video it was pretty crazy huh.. it was weird as soon as i put the spoon in my mouth all the syliva just got dried up instantly. and then it started burning it wasnt too fun but now i can say i tried it. today was pretty good we went and played volleyball and had pizza and we went shopping at trader joes, that ws fun. this morning we went real early to the carsons and did our laundry and helped Bro carson load some of his trailers for work it was fun. I love them... well two of our good investigators went to jail this past week(I guess they werent so good) so we are setting new dates for new investigators now its hard to help people change there lives its crazy... but I love that there are those who do change and I love seening the love of the light in their eyes its great, its real most importantly. well good old silvia yochleson from the northhollywood area/ward is fixing my black suit so it should turn out good she is number one she is kinda like another grandma... as for worries of what will happen after the mission ive put those behind me it will still be hard but i can do it I only have a little time left. anyhow if im not careful with these last moments they will go by and leave me wanting. and we cant have that. i want to come home and stumble into your guys arms because i wore my self out in the lords work. well I love you guys and hope this email finds you well I sure love you guys Im sending home a camera card this week so that will be exciting.. until next week love your son Elder burbidge HURRAH FOR ISRAEL

No comments:

Post a Comment