Monday, September 26, 2011

9/26/2011

Hey family.... wow when did this week get over.. its crazy out here.. we just had one of our investigators get out of jail but he is on probation so he cant be baptized for a while. but we have 3 others that are really coming close to making the splash.. Guess what this wednesday a sister that i baptized in north hollywood is going to the temple and I get to go im so excited this will be number 2 for me it will be fun to be there for her and she dosnt know im coming yet so it will be a suprise... Man I love you guys and i miss you lots i love your emails and your letters they build me up and support me more than you know... today we went for a hike in the early morning and it was pretty awesome it followed a water way that had a steady centimeter of water flow which is pretty good for here in california. we tried to make a little dam like we used to in the good old crick at home but the water was moving too slow to even build up behind the dam so we had to give up. I cant wait to come home and hang with our neighbors it will be much fun always. so I heard presly is comondering my precious pooch, that doesnt sound good! remind Cati of her commitment to wait for me! Im glad to hear the roof was completed.. that sounded fun to go see a good old rainy football game i wish i could go Im loving the work still some times its hard because of companions and what not but i always have those good old gospel sharing moments where the spirit is telling us both what to say so it just feels awesome so I cant complain too much about the guy right? he is better than the past few thats for sure. well im kinda rambling here but im having a ball and working hard enough that the days are just flying by. they just dont seem to slow down at all but im sure grateful for the time I have had to be a missionary and the time i still have. i cant wait till conference we have our investigators excited and stuff so it will be a good old time. yes i did get my suits fixed and yes i was able to get some needed clothing namely a pair of brown shoes and a couple pairs of pants and some socks. so i should be good in the clothes sector for the long haul. happy anniversary when it comes. thank you mom and dad for being married in the temple and sticking to it. just last night i was testifing of what a blessing that has been for me and my siblings and for you guys.. we are tring to help a less active couple to get to the temple so I love you much and miss you the same i hope this email finds you well and dry Love your son Elder J Wayne Burbidge..

No comments:

Post a Comment