Monday, September 12, 2011

9/12/2011

Hey mom do you think you could make me a facebook so that all the people i meet here can add me and then you can accept them and then I wont forget anyone? I thought it might be a good Idea..... love you talk to you next week. On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Jesse Wayne Burbidge wrote: I sure love you guys Im so glad to have such a good support group... I know i shouldnt worry about school and what not but sometimes I find my self trying to figure out how im going to fit all of this together a family a job and school its over whelming but im sure that if i trust in the lord it will all work out. so today we went and kied up to the hollywood sign it was cool it was like a 8 mile hike but it was cool this week on wednesday we have a general authority coming namel Elder Golden from south africa or something its gonna be awesome we wants to have interviews with all the leadership so im way excited. thanks for sending the dog quote I never read anything that made me so happy I will follow catis example... so how far has the roof come is it almost done or is there still a ways to go? so are we going to be able to make a trail to the logging roads from don lakes house do we know? that will be a good project. Im loving my new area still there are alot of swell people and they are all really loving so its been alot of fun to get to know them better. Im just loving my life right now... Im studying the acts really closely its such a cool book. It just seems like a record of when the apostle said alright lets do it and went for missionary work holding nothing back I love it. It makes me feel like i want to step it up.... well I love you guys and hope all is well give cati a hug for me and tell her i love her... HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!!!! love Elder J. Wayne Burbidge

No comments:

Post a Comment